We understand the challenges of having oily or greasy hair. You have to set aside about 30 – 45 minutes to wash your hair every day, and on some days, you’ll have to squeeze out some time from your tight routine to get a hair wash. Also, since you use at least 2 liters of water to wash your hair every single time, the daily hair wash is causing a spike in your water consumption and monthly water bills.
This is why we think you’ll love dry shampoo. After applying it to your hair, you won’t need to wash it that day. You can use the product in-between hair washes and on the days you have tight schedules. Also, since you will no longer wash your oily hair every day, your water consumption will reduce, as well as your monthly water bills.
Since dry shampoo is an incredible product, its demand keeps rising all the time. Now, there are so many brands of dry shampoos in the market, and some of them are more effective than others. That’s why it’s a challenge for buyers to make a choice.
5 Major Differences Between Monat Dry Shampoo And Others?
Monat dry shampoo is more effective than others in the sense that a little bit of it usually goes far. What you’ll achieve with only three sprays of Monat dry shampoo, others will achieve it in more than five sprays. So, it takes a much longer time to exhaust Monat dry shampoo.
2. Lack of white residue
Other dry shampoos may leave a white residue on your hair and you have to massage your hair longer to make the residue blend up, but Monat will not leave any white residue on your hair. No matter how much of it you spray on your hair, it will remain invisible with no residue.
3. Adds volume and texture
Many dry shampoos will only absorb oil and grease, but they don’t do anything to the volume of your hair. Monat does more than that. In addition to the absorption of oil and grease, it also hides impurities and adds volume and texture to your hair. That way, it is able to preserve your hairstyle some days longer.
Many dry shampoos are not cruelty-free, and vegans can’t use them. Monat dry shampoo, on the other hand, is 100% cruelty-free. We can assure you that no animal was used, injured, or killed in the process of manufacturing the product. So, if you’re a vegan, we recommend this dry shampoo to you. You’ll love it.
5. Works on all kinds of hair
Monat dry shampoo works on all hair types, all hair colors, and all hairstyles. The only thing that does not go well with Monat is hair dye. Dyes have chemicals that may react badly with the ingredients in Monat dry shampoo.
Furthermore, other dry shampoos do not work on all hair types. Many of them were formulated for some types of hair and not all types. This is another big difference between Monat dry shampoo and others.
6. It is not so flammable (lack of butane and propane)
Other dry shampoos are highly flammable because they contain highly flammable gases like propane and butane. That is why we always warn you not to apply dry shampoo near a naked fire or open flame. We also warned you never to apply it while smoking. Also, for the same reason, we are reminding you not to keep other dry shampoos in a place that is hotter than 120 degrees F to prevent them from bursting due to heat.
We’re glad to inform you that Monat dry shampoo isn’t so flammable because it does not contain propane and butane. Nevertheless, you should neither use it near fire nor keep it in a hot place.
Is Monat Dry Shampoo Flammable?
No, it is not flammable because it does not contain any of the two most flammable ingredients in other dry shampoos. We have tested several dry shampoos and we know that the two most flammable gases are butane and propane. Monat does not contain either of them, and that’s why it is not flammable.
Denatured alcohol is another flammable ingredient in other dry shampoos, but Monat does not have it. In replacement of denatured alcohol, Monat has organic sugar cane alcohol, and that is much less flammable. All the same, don’t spray Monat dry shampoo near open flame, naked fire, or lit cigarette. It still has a tiny element of flammability.
Why Is MONAT Dry Shampoo Better?
There are several reasons why Monat dry shampoo is better than others. Here are some of the reasons.
- Monat does not contain propane and butane, and that makes it safer and less flammable.
- It does not leave a white residue like the others.
- The product is cruelty-free, so it is vegan-friendly.
- It works on all hair types, hair colors, and hairstyles.
- Unlike others, it adds volume and texture to your hair and makes your hairstyle stay in place longer.
- Finally, it is more effective than others.
Does Monat Dry Shampoo Have Propane In It?
No. Monat dry shampoo does not have propane and it does not contain butane too. And this is another reason why you should choose the product over others. Propane and butane have been linked to the following health issues.
- When you’re exposed to a high concentration of both gases, you may experience lightheadedness, drowsiness, headache, or you may pass out due to suffocation.
- When butane comes in contact with liquid, it can cause frostbite on your skin. This is why we advise you not to apply dry shampoo to your scalp when it is wet.
Monat dry shampoo does not contain either propane or butane, so you don’t have to worry about the health issues listed above if you choose the product.
Does Monat Dry Shampoo Have Talc?
No, Monat dry shampoo does not contain talc. We have listed its ingredients below. You can run through the list to confirm that it does not contain talc, propane, and butane.
- Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil
- Quaternium-90 Sepiolite
- Quaternium-90 Montmorillonite
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil
- Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil
- Cetrimonium Chloride
- Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Adansonia Digitata Oil
There’s not much left to say about Monat dry shampoo. The product has already proved that it is better than other dry shampoos in several ways. Due to its benefits, we hereby recommend it ahead of others.